Understanding WA State’s Diminished Value Law

When you’ve been in a car accident in Washington State, understanding the concept of diminished value is critical to ensuring you receive fair compensation for your losses. The WA State Diminished Value Law recognizes that a vehicle involved in an accident may...

Diminished Value On A Leased Car

You can get money for a diminished value on a leased car in concept, but its not really called a “diminished value claim”. You technically don’t own the car. When your car gets damaged in an accident and your car is leased, rather than purchased, it...

Diminished Value On Your Recreational Vehicle

Are you asking yourself if you can get money for your recreational vehicle (RV) that has been repaired in a not-at-fault Oregon or Washington accident? You can get money for your repaired RV if you can check these off in Oregon and Washington state: (1) You...
Sitemap - Privacy
719 NE Roberts Ave. Gresham, OR 97030 - 503-280-0888
ADVERTISEMENT | © 2024 Peterson Law Offices
Call Now Button