An Oregon and Washington Bar Association Member who has provided Oregon and Washington legal help for car accidents and dog bites for over 25 years.
Todd Peterson is the principal attorney with the Portland Law Firm of Peterson Law Offices. Mr. Peterson solely represents injured parties and has been giving legal advice to injured victims for over 25 years.
Mr. Peterson has represented thousands of clients and has achieved millions of dollars worth of settlements for those clients. He has been a personal injury attorney for as long as he has been an Oregon Bar Association Member.
Mr. Peterson graduated from the Ohio University in 1986, and graduated from Lewis and Clark, Northwestern School of Law in 1990. He was admitted to the Oregon State Bar Association in 1991 and the Washington State Bar Association in 1994.
He understands that it is a traumatic experience to have an injury, especially one that is caused by someone else.
He believes it is even worse when an injured victim gets treated badly by the insurance company representatives who are trying to minimize the importance of the damages the accident caused.
Don’t let those insurance companies treat you rudely, let us handle them while you get healthier. Let him use his experience in personal injury law to maximize your settlement while you take care of the most important thing, your health.
- Oregon State Bar Member since 1991
- Washington State Bar Member since 1994
- Admitted to all State & Federal courts
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) 1991 (passed bar on 1st testing)
- Lewis and Clark- Northwestern School of Law Portland, OR 1990
- Washington State Bar 1994 (passed bar on 1st testing)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Ohio University – 1986
- Summa Cum Laude with distinction, Athens, OH 1986
- Major: Prelaw
- Minor: Geography
- President: Portland Industrial Rotary 1998
- Who’s Who 1998 – 1999
- Member: Oregon Trial Lawyers Association 1998 – present
- Member: Oregon & Washington State Bar Associations
- Rotary Club Member 1993 – 2000, 2012 – present
- Board Member: Common Ground Wellness Center 2000 – 2003
- Three articles published on the history of the federal court in Oregon for the U.S. District Court Historical Society newsletter
- Co-author The First Duty, A History of the U.S. District Court For Oregon
- Author of articles appearing in Multnomah Justice Review & The History of the U.S. Attorneys Office published by the U.S. Department of Justice
- Peterson Law Offices PC lead attorney & president 2000 – present
- Lygo & Peterson personal injury partner 1996 – 2000
- Bullock and Regier PC personal injury associate 1991 – 1996