These are the different types of personal injury claims we handle in Oregon and Washington at Peterson Law Offices:
There are many different types of personal injury claims, and each one has their own special considerations. Our law firm wants to make sure that your claims are addressed in a manner that is cohesive with your interests. These are just a few of the types of claims a person can file.
- Car Accidents
◦ General motor vehicle accidents
◦ Cases involving motorcycles hit by cars
- Truck Accidents
◦ Accidents that involve commercial trucks. These accidents often deal with serious injuries.
- Pedestrian (Walking Accidents)
◦ Oftentimes dealing with people facing injury due to being hit by a car while walking.
◦ Justice for mistakes that lead to death.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
◦ Assistance for people who are attacked by pets.
- Day Care Accidents
◦ Cases in which day cares cause or fail to avoid injurious harm to children.
- Accidents at Businesses
◦ Often due to negligence on the part of the business owner.
- Accidents at Private Residences
◦ Due to negligence in somebody’s home.
- Falls Resulting in Serious Injury
◦ Very common with senior citizens, children and individuals with disabilities. Needs to be negligence involved.
- Food and Beverage Burn Accidents
- Nursing Home Accidents
◦ Negligence in nursing homes is very stressful and particularly difficult when it happens to a loved one. It’s hard to see this kind of thing but it is far too common.
- Maritime Accidents
◦ Accidents that occur on boats or while on the water are often fatal and may result in serious, debilitating injury.
- Scooter Accidents
◦ Accidents on alternative vehicles often result in fractures and lacerations, but may also incur serious damage. There may be negligence on the part of the user or a car, but also on the part of the manufacturer.
- Skateboard Accidents
◦ Accidents where skate boards get hit by cars
- Airplane Accidents
◦ Every passenger’s worst fear. If a passenger is lucky enough to get out alive they should look into the reason for the accident in order to hold the airline responsible for what is most likely a serious injury.
- Explosion Accidents
◦ Often the result of negligence or malicious intent of another party.
- Train Accidents
◦ These are quite common and usually the result of negligence.
- Construction Accidents
◦ Workers and contracting companies are often held responsible for these types of accidents.
◦ Extremely serious and often result in fatalities. Should be investigated.
- Other less common accidents
Want to talk to me about your case?
I want to help you get all the money you deserve for your accident, so call me at 503-280-0888 now or please fill out this short form.
Please specify whether your accident happened in Oregon or Washington State, and give some brief details in the comments.
After sending the form, you’ll be taken to a second page where if you wish, you can share all the details of your accident in one convenient place.
Once I see your information, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.