If you’ve been bitten by a dog, you could be missing out on settlement money that you deserve for your injury! Contact a lawyer specializing in dog bite cases to see if you have a case.
Who Has Insurance?
With dog bite cases, finding out who had insurance is important. Did the owner or owners of the dog have insurance? Did the landlord of the rental have insurance?
A dog bite attorney like me may be able to help you make a claim for the injury the dog caused and get the full dog bite settlement amount.
You may be entitled to get money for damages, including:
- medical bills
- pain and suffering
- emotional trauma
- lost wages
- inability to do the activities you enjoy
- disfiguration from scarring
Being a licensed Washington & Oregon dog bite lawyer, I have recovered thousands of dollars in settlements for dog bite victims including:
- postal carriers
- dog owners whose leashed dogs have been attacked by other unrestrained dogs.
Dog attacks that are eligible for damage recovery occur at places such as:
- the dog owners house
- in public
- at your work
- at the park
- at the store
- at your house
- at your friends house
- at your relative’s house
Experienced Oregon Dog Bite Attorney
I have helped all kinds of dog bite victims in the Portland Metro area, including:
- children at a neighbor’s house
- children at daycare
- store goers attacked by dogs tied up outside of a store
- people attacked at a relative’s or friend’s house
- delivery people attacked on their route
- handle insurance adjusters for you
- find out who the owners of the dog are
- find out which owners or landlords have insurance
- take care of negotiations and paperwork while you recover
- give you advice to maximize your settlement through proper evidence documentation
- consult with you on the settlement we negotiate before it is accepted
Have you or someone you know has been bitten by a dog in the last few years?
Don’t talk to anyone until we tell you contact Todd for a free consultation.
Want to talk about your case?
I want to help you get all the money you deserve for your dog bite, so please begin by filling out this short form.
Please specify whether the bite took place in Oregon or Washington state, and give some brief details in the comments.
After sending the form, you’ll be taken to a second page where if you wish, you can share all the details in one convenient place.
Once I see your information, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can. Or better yet, call me at 503-280-0888 now.