If you can answer yes to the following questions, then our Oregon diminished value claim service might be for you:
- Did your car accident happened in the Oregon or Washington state?
- Did your car have over $7500 of body damage?
- Did your car have a pre-accident car value of over $15,000?
- Was your car unable to be totaled out?
- Do you own your car or have a loan (not a lease) on it?
If you answered yes to all these question, we can help you even if you were at fault!
Benefits of using our Oregon Diminished Value Claim service:
- We have experience handling these claims
- We know how much money would be a good settlement
- We have the threat of a lawsuit if the settlement is not adequate.
- We handle all negotiations and some records collection for you.
- We can direct you towards the resources you need to get the evidence the insurance companies need to get the maximum amount for your car.
Fees: There are no fees unless you recover!
We charge what we believe is the standard contingency fee amount for lawyers in Oregon and Washington state which is 1/3 of the amount recovered through a settlement negotiation. More for trial and mediation. See our fees page for details.
Find out more about calculating diminished value.
Want to talk to me about your diminished value claim?
I want to help you get all the money you deserve for your accident, so call me at 503-280-0888 now or please fill out this short form.
Please specify whether your accident happened in Oregon or Washington State, and give some brief details in the comments.
After sending the form, you’ll be taken to a second page where if you wish, you can share all the details of your accident in one convenient place.
Once I see your information, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.