Portland Oregon Divorce Service
You can choose how you want to end your relationship. There are many ways we end relationships.
- Relationships end because people grow apart.
- Relationships end because one person hurts another person.
- Relationships end in sadness. Relationships end in anger.
- Relationships end in exhaustion.
Whichever way your relationship is ending, you want to make it the least painful for you.
We offer a way to make your relationship end the way you want it to end.
- If you need to keep your children safe, we will work to make sure they are safe.
- If you need to protect your heart from the hurt of a mean ex, we will work to protect you from that cruelty.
- If you need to be kind and thoughtful, so that you both can go on with your lives, we will work with you to be kind and thoughtful.
In all instances, it is our job to protect you from the unknown.
Why use a Portland Divorce Lawyer
Navigating the court system can be tricky. We are experts in family law who know the ins and outs of the court system. Knowing your rights and the rights of your children is our business. Advocating to make sure those rights are protected is what we do.
The ends of relationships are stressful, painful, and sad. The hope you invest in another person can be repaid with unkindness, but that doesn’t mean that you have to suffer through a messy and awful divorce or custody fight. Don’t give up. No matter how difficult a situation you find yourself in right now, there is a brighter tomorrow.
How We Can Help
People are often paralyzed and overwhelmed by the thought of having to jump through the legal hoops to get divorced, or to have parenting time with their children. They don’t act because they are worried about the cost and time involved in working through a system that has very specific rules. They think the deck is stacked against them.
That’s why people hire attorneys to help them. If you are in a situation where you are facing a difficult and emotional divorce, custody battle, or parenting time fight, or if you are in a situation where you want to work through the process without a lot of pain and drama, we can help you.
Come see us for a consultation.
Call Alex now at 503-280-0888 to set up a consultation
Initial phone calls to set up a consultation are free. We charge $100 for a one hour initial consultation. After that we charge $240 an hour for attorney time. Retainer amounts required vary depending on the nature of the case.
We accept cash or check.
About Alex Ogurek
Alex is an experienced family law attorney. Before going into private practice, he worked for four years at St. Andrew Legal Clinic in a high-volume legal practice helping clients in high conflict and low conflict situations.
He has represented hundreds of clients on just about all issues that come up in family law. He externed at St. Andrew Legal Clinic while attending Lewis and Clark Law School, and he worked in the Clackamas office of St. Andrew Legal Clinic before becoming a lawyer.
Family law is his chosen field because he cares about protecting children, healing the hurt that comes from our personal struggles, and protecting people from being taken advantage of by the complex legal system. In addition, he has served on two Oregon State Bar committees.
Call 503-280-0888 now
to schedule a consultation!
Oregon Family Law Services We Provide
- Divorce/Dissolution of Registered Domestic Partnerships
- Divorce/Dissolution of Unregistered Domestic Partnerships
- Uncontested Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage/Registered and Unregistered Domestic Partnerships
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- Same Sex and Same Gender Divorce
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time Establishment
- Parenting Time Modification
- Parenting Time Enforcement
- 3rdParty Custody & Parenting Time
- Child Support/ Child Support Modification/ Child Support Enforcement
- Spousal Support
- Modification of Spousal Support
- Enforcement of Spousal Support
- Family Abuse Protection Act Restraining Orders
- Elderly Persons & Persons With Disability Restraining Orders
- Legal Separation
- Contested Adoption
- Uncontested Adoption
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Adult and Juvenile Guardianships
We are here to answer your questions and get you help.
Counties we serve include Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Columbia in Oregon.